Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shortest blog post ever

I've got nothin today. Nothin of any significance to report. I am feeling like I am stuck in that proverbial vacant hallway staring at the empty walls. I feel like I'm standing there with my UGH face on looking at all of the doors in the hallway. I can hear happy things going on behind them all...fun laughter and my favorite songs emanating from them. Right now I don't feel happy per se...I mean I should be because today is really the first day in a couple weeks now that I managed to feel like I finally had a good grasp on Emma's blood sugar numbers. I put on my big girl panties and upped her basals all around and that wonderful Animas Ping meter kept showing me good numbers over and over all day long. That should be making me happy. I suppose it is...but there's just that over whelming BLAH feeling shoving the happiness way down inside. So, I am going to leave it at that....I got nuthin...hope the BLAH feeling goes away tomorrow and I find a way to pick the lock on one of those doors with all the laughter and music and chatter coming from it.

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate. I was there and its takes a while to walk back through the doors where all the laughter and chatter is.
    There was many times I sat in a room full of people and still couldn't find the laughter. BUT it WILL come. The "UGH" WILL go away.

    Granted, I still have my "ugh" days, but they are fewer and they are not as "ugh" as they use to be. (((hugs))) to you, I know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, the ugh days. Sucks when even a whole day of kick a$$ numbers can't make a crack in the ugh!
    Just keep trying to open those doors and one will eventually be the right one and it will open and everyone inside will have been waiting just for you! Chin up, big girl panties on, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call them my "eh days". Totally get it...and NICE on the basal changes Amy. I hope that you see the results you are aiming for. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete