Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just sit here and smile

It's been a good day....my book is now available for early purchase here https://www.createspace.com/3653471 and within the next 5-7 days it will be available on amazon.com as well...:o)....that's all I got...I'm for once speechless...I'm just gonna sit here and smile for a while I think.
I will post tomorrow about our fun camp-out in the living room...roasted marshmallows on the grill...crazy giddy 7 year old overtired loony laughter...laughing so hard with her that tears are pouring out of both our eyes...awesome day. I could not be more happy than I am right now at this moment in time.

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered my copy...can't wait to get my hands on it!!
    Looking forward to hearing about your living room camp out...sounds like tons of fun.
    I should probably take notes since I could use a night of laughing until I cry!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered my copy also.. Thanks!! Looking forward to reading it.. Glad you are having a wonderful evening :)

    ReplyDelete